Students: Final Reminders for Applied Sciences Graduation
Final Instructions for Graduation
- Be in front of Farley Hall no later than 8:30am for the morning convocation.
- IMMEDIATELY following the morning convocation in the Grove, head to the Pavilion.
- You will enter through the Northeast door, closest to the football stadium. Only graduates are to enter through this door, your guest will need to enter through another entrance. Please use the restroom before going downstairs.
- We will be lining up in two hallways in the Pavilion, one will be designated as the red hall and one the blue.
- The following degrees will be lining up in the Red hallway: Paralegal Studies, Hospitality Management, Dietetics and Nutrition, Recreation Administration, and Exercise Science.
- The following degrees will be lining up in the Blue hallway: All graduate degrees, Social Work (undergrad), Communication Sciences and Disorders (undergrad), Criminal Justice (undergrad).
- We will have staff stationed throughout the hall to help you find your place in line.
- We will begin the processional at 11am. Follow staff instructions to be seated and when it is your turn to walk across the stage.
- You will return to your seat after you receive your diploma cover. YOU MUST REMAIN IN YOUR SEAT UNTIL ALL STUDENTS HAVE RECEIVED THEIR DIPLOMA COVER. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
- Once the ceremony is over you will exit through the Northeast door and meet up with your family on the concourse.
- You can deposit your gown in the truck outside the Northeast door.