Licensure or Public Disclosures
Dear student or prospective student,
We are so glad you are interested in the University of Mississippi and our programs.
The university is approved to offer programs that may lead to licensure in Mississippi. In the case that you may seek licensure in a state other than Mississippi we are required by the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA) and federal regulations to notify you whether we can or cannot confirm that our program meets licensure requirements in another state. This does not represent any change in our programs or in state licensing requirements.
Successful completion of a program may be part of the process of qualifying you for a professional license or certification in the pertinent field. Professional licensure or certification often requires one or more of the following: additional education, examination, experience, or training beyond the program offered by the university. Please review the information below to determine if the program meets the requirements for licensure in your state of residence or where you would like to practice professionally. Note that state requirements are subject to change without notice. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you contact the appropriate state licensing agency to verify the provided information. If you have further questions, please contact the College Program Contact or the University’s State Authorization Director at email@example.com.
- Bachelor of Arts in Sport and Recreation Administration (BASRA) with a Minor in Recreational Therapy (mRT)
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics & Nutrition, emphasis on Dietetics
- M.S. in Food and Nutrition Services: Coordinated Program in Dietetics
- Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Master of Science in Sport and Recreation Administration w/ a Minor in Recreational Therapy
- Master of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work