You belong where human science and service intersect
Turn your passion for helping others into a lifetime of career opportunities through any of our nine undergraduate programs, many with unique emphasis areas for specialization based on your career interest.
Let’s talk about your future as a Change Maker!
Fill out a Request for Information to schedule a time to visit virtually with our faculty and staff.
Learn more about our programs:
View the videos below.
Click the program name for an overview of the program, including key benefits, graduate outcomes, experiences offered, specializations, faculty contacts, and course requirements.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders | Prepare for competitive graduate programs that lead to careers in speech-language pathology and audiology.
- Dietetics and Nutrition | Translate the science of nutrition. Build healthier communities. Become a nutrition professional.
- Exercise Science | Improve physical fitness and health outcomes in a health profession or the fitness industry.
- Applied Gerontology | Develop skills in supporting the aging population across a wide variety of industries.
Legal Studies and Social Work
- Criminal Justice | Discover solutions for a safer, more just world and healthier, happier communities.
- Law Studies | Equip yourself for the rigors of law school or a career as a legal assistant.
- Social Work | Help individuals get needed services, support communities, and improve social and health services.
Management and Administration
- Hospitality Management | Take on a management role in the vast $550 billion global hospitality industry.
- Sport and Recreation Administration | Manage professional, college, and community sport and recreation programs and become a leader in the field of sports administration.