You belong where human sciences and service intersect
Turn your passion for helping others into a lifetime of career opportunities through any of our nine undergraduate programs, many with unique emphasis areas for specialization based on your career interest.
Click the graphic to hear our students’ stories and learn more about our programs on the Applied Sciences YouTube channel.
Programs of Study
Read our students stories and get details about each of our programs in our online Viewbook.
- (NEW) Public Health & Health Sciences | Promote healthy living in public health, community health or allied health professions
- Dietetics and Nutrition | Translate the science of nutrition. Build healthier communities. Become a nutrition professional.
- Exercise Science | Improve physical fitness and health outcomes in a health profession or the fitness industry.
- Applied Gerontology | Develop skills in supporting the aging population across a wide variety of industries.
Legal Studies and Social Work
- Criminal Justice | Discover solutions for a safer, more just world and healthier, happier communities.
- Law Studies | Equip yourself for the rigors of law school or a career as a legal assistant.
- Social Work | Help individuals get needed services, support communities, and improve social and health services.
Management and Administration
- Hospitality Management | Take on a management role in the vast $550 billion global hospitality industry.
- Sport and Recreation Administration | Manage professional, college, and community sport and recreation programs and become a leader in the field of sports administration.