Intercollegiate Athletic Administration Graduate Certificate (Online)
About the Program
The Intercollegiate Athletic Administration (IAA) Graduate Certificate is a fully online program that includes four courses totaling 12 hours of graduate-level course work. Courses are offered in accelerated terms so that learners may complete the certificate in as little as one semester or as long as two years. The IAA certificate program is designed for individuals that are seeking an advanced understanding of intercollegiate athletics administration. Students will develop current knowledge of the NCAA as an organization and an awareness of potential career paths in the intercollegiate athletics industry. The program is tailored to enhance professional competencies in NCAA governance, internal operations, external operations, and leadership skills with emphases in collegiate athletics organizations. All certificate courses are instructed by athletic directors.
- 100% online
- Complete in as little as one semester
- 5 start dates throughout the year
- Courses instructed by athletic professionals
- Increase marketability for employment opportunities in collegiate sports
The primary objectives of the Graduate Certificate in Intercollegiate Athletics options are to:
- Develop current knowledge of the NCAA as an organization and awareness of potential career paths in the intercollegiate athletics industry
- Identify and explore the multifaceted roles intercollegiate athletics plays as part of the mission of higher education at a variety of institution types and the different levels of NCAA athletics
- Gain advanced knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to flourish in specialized areas within intercollegiate athletics departments.