Evidence-Based Policing & Reform Graduate Certificate (Online)
About the Program
The Evidence-Based Policing & Reform (EBPR) Graduate Certificate is a fully online program that includes four courses totaling 12 hours of graduate-level course work. Courses are offered in accelerated terms so that learners may complete the certificate in as little as one semester or as long as two years. The program is designed for individuals with backgrounds in criminal justice, mostly notably in law enforcement, and law enforcement-related fields. More specifically, the EBPR certificate program offers knowledge and skills in evidence-based policing and reform for those who are actively employed/working with/or have intentions of working with or in the field of law enforcement and law enforcement-related jobs and careers.
- 100% online
- Complete in as little as one semester
- 5 start dates throughout the year
The primary objectives of the Evidence-Based Policing & Reform Graduate Certificate are to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of evidence-based policing and reform.
- Describe and discuss areas for innovation and reform in policing.
- Critically evaluate efforts to better engage and improve police-community relations and partnerships.
- Explore strategies in law enforcement practice and policy as they relate to the incorporation and implementation of technology.
Email Megan Black (email@example.com) if you have questions or would like to schedule a meeting.