Who is my Advisor? How can I check my advisor?
Students can find out who their advisor is by logging into myOleMiss.
Click on the “Academics” tab and then the “Advising” folder. Finally click on “MyAdvisors” your advisor along with their contact information should appear. If you not have an advisor listed or your advisor is incorrect, contact the department of your major.
Advising Spring 2020
Student advising will continue using alternate forms of communication. Our Coordinators of Student Recruitment, Advising and Retention will be available for appointments via Zoom, FaceTime, phone and e-mail. Currently, there are no plans to change the registration window. Our student advisors are confident they can continue to serve you and accommodate your registration needs.
- Assistant to the Dean, Kelley Jenkins: email@example.com | (662) 586-1881
- Coordinators of Advising, Recruitment, and Retention
- Dean’s Office
- Applied Gerontology
- Je’Lisa McGee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Vickie Barksdale (662) 589-2272
- Dietetics and Nutrition | Hospitality Management (NHM)
- Susan Tyler: email@example.com
- Exercise Science and Sport and Recreation Administration (HESRM)
- Legal Studies
- Crystal Dunn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Work
- Drew Lefmann: email@example.com
- Tupelo Campus
- DeSoto Campus
- Keegan Armstrong: firstname.lastname@example.org